The Chamber works for you!
For over 75 years, The Yates County Chamber has spoken to the needs of those who live, work, run a business, and visit. Founded in 1948 as the Penn Yan Chamber of Commerce and then merging with the Dundee Chamber of Commerce in the late 1990’s to become the Yates County Chamber of Commerce. At that time, a Welcome Center was built to act as an Information Center for visitors. We are the appointed Tourism Promotion Agency (TPA) for Yates County, as we strategically develop and implement a tourism marketing program on behalf of county government.
We also have a longstanding contract with the Keuka Lake Wine Trail as their administrative and marketing team.
The Chamber has a dedicated Board of Directors made up of business members from a variety of segments. The Board is responsible for maintaining our vision and mission, while the staff is charged with implementation.
Promote. Support. Engage.
The Yates County Chamber of Commerce creatively promotes and advocates for businesses and the community.
Mary Zelazny, Co-Chair
Finger Lakes Community Health
Natalie Payne, Vice-Chair
Saunders Finger Lakes Museum
Natalie Travis, Secretary
Kim Hughes, Treasurer
New York Wine & Grape Foundation
Derek Stork, Immediate Past Chair
- Christine Pyanoe, Aubergine Bed & Breakfast
- Kyle Gifford, The Birkett Mills
- Nikki Folts, Vineyard View Winery
- Marla Hedworth, Laurentide Inn & Laurentide Beer Co.
- Leah Hodge, Lyons National Bank
- Lyndsi Stoltzfus, Amity Coffee
- Greg DeForest-Campbell, 1892 Beekman House Bed & Breakfast
- Brenda Marchionda, The Flower Cart and Gift Shoppe
- Abigail Dinan, Keuka College
- Mahlon Esh, Keystone Custom Decks